Friday 20 November 2015

Crush whatsapp Status

Short Crush Status:

1 -) But Only Fails To Express It
2 -) Is The One Who LOVES You The Most
3 -) The Person Who Always Irritates You,
4 -) to facebook to twitterto google plus
5 -) Loving you is like breathing How can I stop
6 -) I?ll be yours forever, just tell me when to start.
7 -) You can?t be real. May I pinch you to see if I?m dreaming?
8 -) Do you have a jersey? Because I need your name and number.
9 -) I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness ismy weakness.
10 -) Do your legs hurt from running through mydreams all night?
11 -) I wish that I could put my status to what I amreally thinking?
12 -) The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.

Long  Crush Status:

1 -) If people suddenly leave me or give up on me without any reasons, its their loss, not mine..
2 -) It?s not that we aren?t meant to be together,I think that we?re just not ready for forever.
3 -) I?ve found this new disease, its calledLOVE. I know its contagious ?cause you gave it to me.
4 -) Only if you knew how much i like you.but u r a player. My heart says yes! But my brain says?NO?.
5 -) Ever since I met you it hasn?t been the same.All you?ve got me doing is drawing hearts around your name.
6 -) The Ecstatic feeling of having crushes will not be worth enough,if we don’t have a Best friend to share with
7 -) I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life andmade it fantastic.
8 -) Love is gambling, not with money but with your heart. You can always get money back, but you might not get your heart back.
9 -) I build myself up when I?m alone, but when the moment comes and you look at me with thoseeyes I can?t remember what I?m doing.
10 -) You know that feeling when your head saysno but your heart says yes? It?s wrong but it feels so right? I wish we could be together.
11 -) I might have to wait. I’ll never give up. I guess it’s half timing, And the other half’s luck. Wherever you are. Whenever it’s right.

No comments:

Post a Comment