Friday 20 November 2015

Heart Touching Whatsapp Status II

1-) It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.
2 -) Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.
3 -) I hate when people say they miss you,but don’t make a effort to speak to you or see you. !!
4 -) I won’t leave a note for anyone to find tomorrow they will know what I’ve done here tonight.
5 -) The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
6 -) The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.
7 -) A beautiful dress can change the personality but beautiful behavior can change the Life!!
8 -) Only you can put a smile on my face when i’m sad…
9 -) life’s so shit it makes wot comes out the dog’sass look good!
10 -) Look at me. You may think you see who I really am, but you’ll never know me.
11 -) Those who say sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.
12 -) It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can’t bring it back ..
13 -) Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.
14 -) ‘You must be,” said the Cat. ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.'”
15 -) Is finally driven to the point were they finds comfort in lies and shuns the truth.
16 -) The deepest people are the ones who’ve been hurt the most.
17 -) How did we go from talking everyday to strangers?
18 -) I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears..
19 -) Live life to express NOT to IMPRESS
20 -) Is so sad to see vacation go, it’s back to school tomorrow! =(
21 -) I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.
22 -) Everybody knows that something’s wrong but nobody knows what’s going on.
23 -) The sky isn’t always blue. The sun doesn’t always shine. So it’s okay to fall apart sometimes.
24 -) If you’re going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears :'(
25 -) I have to cut because it’s the only way I can smile.
26 -) A great many people have a soldier’s stomach – everything they eat goes to the front.
27 -) I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends.
28 -) My two most HATED words..”I PROMISE”..It doesn’t mean $hit to me!
29 -) I don’t usually sleep enough, but when I do, it’s still not enough.
30 -) Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by.
31 -) 1 day you will see what you lost. 1 day I’ll seewhat I gained.
32 -) How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.
33 -) The loss of a loved one is one of the most tragic and devastating things a person could endure.
34 -) Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.
35 -) Some people try to understand, but nobodycan know what living like this is like.
36 -) Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.
37 -) Life and death are balanced on the edge of a razor.
38 -) When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past …
39 -) Reality has exiled me; I am no longer bound by it’s laws.
40 -) I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.
41 -) Sometimes you need to run away just to seewho will follow you.
42 -) I’m tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.
43 -) The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be once upon a time…
44 -) Let no one think I gave in.
45 -) QUIET! I can’t hear you & all the voices in my head at the same time!
46 -) Success always hugs you in private… but failure always slaps you in the public ! that’s life.
47 -) Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping
48 -) Is having one of those days where they feels like they can’t do anything right.
49 -) How did I go from being so happy, to so sad…
50 -) What’s the point in all this screaming,no one’s Listening any way.
51 -) Is feeling like the weight of the world is sitting on their shoulders.
52 -) One morning you wake up afraid to live.
53 -) Why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
54 -) There is no hurt in this world worse then feeling like they just doesn’t give a F..bad..!

No comments:

Post a Comment